The Wings Awards will take a panoramic view of the General Aviation Industry by recognising the achievements of flyers, instructors, clubs, airports, and services. It also provides the opportunity to showcase your brand to leading executives and illustrate your dedication and commitment to the industry.
2019 AWARDS NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN!
NOMINATIONS CLOSE FRIDAY 26 JULY 2019
There will be a two stage process for the 2019 Wings Awards.
1) Nominations: simply nominate the person or organisation you feel is most deserving of an award. It will only take two minutes!
2) Judging: once the nominations have closed our judging panel with review all the nominations and seek the relevant information, in line with the below criteria, regarding the leading nominees.
AWARDS CRITERIA - Click on the links below
- Aero Club of the Year
- Flying Training Organisation of the Year
- Flying Instructor of the Year
- The Col Pay Award for Lifetime of Service to General Aviation